Gemarkeerd als spam
Geschreven door regina
Gevraagd op 10 februari 2020 20 13
55 bekeken

Girl (16).
Since 2 days I’ve been having some issues with my private parts, and I’m kind of scared about the situation since I’m experiencing something that I have never experienced before.
In the inner part of my vagina, around and on the urethral opening and on the labia, there’s some kind of (what looks like a) rash. Where the skin is supposed to be smooth, it is now very rough. The skins looks like there are little flakes on the skin and you can move it a bit around. It hurts like hell when you touch it and whenever I go to the bathroom.
The discharge is very, very watery and it is non-stop almost. The discharge looks white/ a little grey-ish. My vagina is furthermore very dry.
I don’t know what is wrong with me and I’m really scared. Oh, and for some context: the past few days I have been sexually active and there was this one time when something didn’t feel right and it didn’t go very ‘smoothly’. I wasn’t turned on enough, I think. At last, my boyfriend fingered me whilst he hadn’t washed his hands. Might it be an infection? Or a yeast infection?
This is maybe the completely wrong site to post this query, but I don’t know what to do. Sorry for the chaoticness.

Gemarkeer als spam
Geschreven door John (moderator)
Beantwoord door 10 februari 2020 20 34
Privé antwoord

Yeast infection is possible but the way you describe it, a Herpes infection could also be possible. So go to your huisarts

Plaats een antwoord

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]
Upload een bijlage.
Allowed file types: zip.doc.docx,pdf,xls,xlsx,jpg,jpeg,png,gif
Max file size: 1.0 MB